Short Walk to Ipswich Central School and Limestone Park. 5 mins drive to hospitals and medical precinct.
If you are looking for a stylish and unique 1960’s, high set home in the most elevated area in Eastern Heights, then you need look no further! The kitchen has been remodelled including a 900ml gas oven and a huge pantry. Both bathrooms upstairs and down are substantial. There are polished floors throughout the upstairs of this home and two balconies catch the breezes, one from the lounge and one from the master to capture the views all the way to Brisbane.
All bedrooms include built-in cupboards with wonderful 60’s features including recessed mirrors. The master is air-conditioned and has a screen door leading onto the second balcony.
Downstairs, the internal staircase flows to a study, laundry, rumpus room/teenage retreat, 2nd bathroom and the garage. The study has ample shelving, a built in desk and its own front door! Perfect office space for working from home!! The large rumpus room at the back would be a perfect 4th bedroom for the teen who wants his own space, you could also fit a pool table in. The garage space also not only lends itself easily to two car storage but also could be transformed into the ultimate man cave, sewing room or kitchenette.
This home is within short walking distance from Limestone Park and Queens Park, Ipswich Central School, P C Y C, the Incinerator Theatre, all kinds of sporting facilities and Ipswich’s medical precinct.
Inner city restaurants, businesses and the Ipswich Library are also 10 mins drive away, as are Ipswich Girls’ Grammar and the popular tennis courts, situated at the edge of Queens Park.
This home comprises-
• 3 light and airy bedrooms, with original built in robes
• Spacious open plan living room with polished hardwood timber floorboards (serviced by split system A/C)
• Wonderful polished hard wood floors throughout the hall way and bedrooms
• Eastern facing front balcony with breathtaking, wide views
• Wide sliding door to the balcony
• Views to Brisbane
• Modern kitchen – Plenty of bench space, with glass splash back and pantry
• 2 bathrooms with separate toilet
• Internal laundry with speedy access to the backyard clothes line
• Underneath garage for 2 cars plus storage/man cave space
• Fantastic and extensive sand stone retaining wall at the back fence area.
• Gorgeous terracing of back yard
• Up on the hill to catch the breezes
• Bus stops just around the corner
• Views to Brisbane
• 250m to Limestone Park
• 500m to Ipswich Central Primary School
• 3 mins to Ipswich Girls Grammar, St. Andrew’s Private Hospital & Coles
• 5 mins to Ipswich CBD & train
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|