We challenge you to compare and find a home that offers better value that this one.
Superbly maintained and ideal presentation really make this exciting home an absolute must see!
This vibrant home is the ultimate choice for buyers looking for a set and forget investment or homeowners wanting nothing to do but unpack their furniture
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen – designed with entertaining in mind
- Extremely functional kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space
- Generous size main bathroom
- 2 great sized bedrooms
- Air conditioning through out
- Easy wide 2 street access (room for a massive shed)
- 1 ready to go covered car space, another car space is available but currently used for entertaining.
- Large laundry
- Water tank and 6 × 3-meter garden shed.
- All set on a fully fenced, 818m2 allotment.
- Very easy walking distance to Tivoli Primary School
Superb lifestyle location, this home is stone’s throw from everything, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centres, medical facilities, restaurants and retail options. The area is also close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport.
Please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|