1,176M2 – 4 BED – 2 BATH – HUGE DECK – FULLY RENOVATED
It’s easy to fall in love with a home that’s been completely rebuilt from top to bottom and nestles into one of North Ipswich’s loveliest streets. Designed to enhance family life, this property is truly one of a kind.
You will be taken from the moment you lay your fingers on the bespoke hand-hewn handle of the impressive Corinthian timber French doors which open onto the substantial covered deck; the ideal place to bring people together for eating, drinking, laughing or just resting all year round. Also, the perfect vantage point to enjoy watching the kids or pets play, the established trees full of birdlife creating a serene focal point.
• 4 bedrooms with built in robes & fans (2 feature sliding glass doors onto deck)
• Open plan living areas serviced by a reverse cycle A/C system, rarely needed due to the superb northerly aspect.
• Living spills over onto the enormous 64m2 covered alfresco which takes advantage of its elevated position, overlooking the glorious gardens
• The signature kitchen allows you to stay engaged in socialising and food prep. Well-appointed with great pantry space, pot drawers and clever storage beneath the breakfast bar, soft-close Blum hardware, dishwasher and top-quality fixes and fittings such as the Miele stovetop and self-cleaning pyrolytic oven!
• New downlights, fans and blinds throughout the home which also offers gas hot-water, new gutters, re-sprayed roof and internal laundry.
• Generous fully fenced 1,176m2 yard is perfect for pets and kids (the kids can pick fresh fruit from your Mango, Mandarin & Mulberry trees for a summery fruit-salad treat)
• If required, there is also potential to easily and cost-effectively increase interior living area into the current garage which features an extra high ceiling and internal stairs
• Perfectly located for convenience; under 500m to Park and Bus, 950m to St Joseph’s Primary School, 2-5 mins to Warrego H’way, Primary and High Schools & Riverlink Shopping Centre
You don’t buy a house, you buy a lifestyle. Your new life will be defined by ease and comfort.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$308 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|