Oh so cute and sophisticated!! All the best combination of old and new.
This gorgeous railway workers cottage was built many, many years ago on the corner of Aspinall and Dixon St in Wulkuraka. The current owners have intricately and oh so thoroughly and carefully brought it back to life and now it is all ready to be the pride of your life.
The wide, shady front verandah faces North and has plenty of room for alfresco seating and dining areas. There is another brand new deck to the side which offers yet another relaxing and comfy outdoor seating area.
If you are wanting an individually styled property that combines the very best of historic and modern, you must see this gem! The large, airy kitchen has been individually crafted with plenty of versatile cupboard space plus a huge walk in pantry and cosy indoor dining. The bathroom is stylish and spacious with its own luxurious shower and huge clawfoot bath. Just off the indoor laundry is a second toilet for added comfort and functionality.
The master bedroom/sitting room is huge and inviting. It features a gorgeous fire place and and split system air conditioner which is powerful enough to cool the entire house. Two of the three bedrooms feature built in robes and are large enough to use as a personal space to sit and relax. All three bedrooms are luxurious, featuring brand new carpet and gorgeous new curtains and light fittings.
Once in a while a very special home comes to the market just in time for your enjoyment.
What You Should Know:
• 396 m fully fenced flood free block
• Levelled and restumped
• All new internal plasterboard walls
• Ceilings all replaced
• Ceilings raised in back rooms
• Completely restored roof, all guttering and down pipes
• Verandah boards replaced where needed
• Deck added for more alfresco living
• Restored garage/shed
• Brand new garage doors
• Brand new side and front picket fence and gates
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built ins, 1 with split system air-conditioning
• Brand new kitchen, huge pantry
• Huge linen cupboard off the laundry
• New bathroom with separate shower
• 2 brand new toilets
• Brand new internal laundry
• Fully insulated ceiling
• Fully painted exterior and interior
• Brand new carpets and quality Italian floor tiles throughout
• New ceiling fan in kitchen/living room
Under 7 minutes drive (approx.) to:
• Leichhardt State School
• Immaculate Heart School
• Child Care
• Ipswich Grammar Sporting Fields
• Brassall Shopping Centre
• West Ipswich Bunnings
Within Walking Distance to:
• Bus Stops
Historic Workers Cottage to Railway Workers Cottage
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|