If a low maintenance family home is what you’re after, then you’ve found it high on the hill in Silkstone. Ready to move into and sitting on the high side of Skinner Crescent this may be the perfect starter or upgrade.
The open plan kitchen and dining areas are air conditioned which flows into the separate lounge room at the front of the home. There are stainless steel appliances in the well-appointed kitchen including a dishwasher. A full length breakfast bar also provides additional eating. The kitchen is perfectly positioned next to the patio area bringing the outside in.
For convenience there is internal access from the double garage. The front yard is retained using large sandstone blocks adding to the street appeal of the home.
There is access to both Primary and Secondary schools and Booval Fair Shopping Centre using bus route close by.
For those commuting to Brisbane for work, entrance to the Cunningham Highway is just up the road or if you prefer to park and ride there are a couple of options for local train stations.
At a Glance.
- 4 good sized built in bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Separate lounge room
- Covered entertainment area
- 607m2 fenced block
- Internal access from double garage
- Conveniently located to schools, shops and transport
- Local Park is with walking distance.
- Flood free in both 1974 & 2011