OWNER WANTS THIS SOLD!!! If you have been searching for a family home in a quiet neighbourhood with leafy surrounds, then look no further!
Sitting on a 599m2 well fenced allotment, just a short drive to all major shopping centres, and walking distance from Brassall State School and Ipswich State High School, this is the place you have been searching for. This property is located in one of Ipswich’s premier suburbs and only 35min from Brisbane CBD!
This home is a well set out, open plan home that has a massive downstairs living/games area, perfect for kids, or for you to entertain. On a hot summer’s day, with the air conditioner on, you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!
This home has a good sized yard for the kids and the family pet, as well as the extra bonus of a Bowen Mango, Macadamia and Mulberry trees.
If, after a long day at work, cooking is the last thing on your mind, you’re definitely spoilt for options because it is only a 2 minute walk to several amazing takeaway shops and convenience stores.
- 2 toilets and potential for a second bathroom downstairs*
- Massive downstairs living/games area air conditioned with internal stairs
- 3 bedrooms with built ins
- Air conditioned throughout
- Concrete stumps
- Driveway, off-street parking
- 2 carports
- Security screening
- Garden shed
- New gutters and paint
- Seafood take away, Dominos Pizza, Thai 2 Go, Indian Flavour – 290m
- Local IGA – 290m
- St Joseph’s Primary School – 900m
- Denmark Park – 600m
- Brassall State School – 900m
- Ipswich State High School – 1.6km
- Brassall Shopping Centre – 1.8km
- Riverlink Shopping Centre – 3.1km
- Ipswich CBD – 4km
- Easy access to Warrego Highway – 900m