OPEN HOME CANCELLED!
Recent renovations and superb presentation really make this exciting home an absolute must see!
This trendy and vibrant home is the ultimate choice for buyers looking for a set and forget investment or homeowners wanting nothing to do.
Able to provide a better than 6% Gross Yield for the keen investor
- Glamourous open plan living, dining and kitchen – designed with entertaining in mind
- Living areas, perfectly spill out onto the stunning deck
- Stunning wide, party sized entertaining deck directly of the living area.
- Beautiful modern kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space
- Stylish bathroom plus separate toilet
- Covered rear patio open into the low maintenance back garden
- Air conditioning
- Easy wide side access and big, powered shed
- Large laundry
- All set on a fully fenced, 607m2 allotment.
- Located very close to East Ipswich Primary School, within easy walking distance to the local shops and train station. The home is also a very short drive from Ipswich CBD and Riverlink Shopping Centre.
We encourage inspections immediately to avoid disappointment
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|