5 bedrooms – large yard – 6% plus Gross Yield – Long Term Tenants
Ideally located within walking distance to Primary Schools, Local Shops, Golf Course, Local Convenience Stores, Public Pool, Tennis Courts, Public Transport and just a short drive through to Major Shopping Centres, Health Facilities, and Ipswich CBD.
Achieving $325 Per Week in its current condition this property has the capacity to increase yield with basic cosmetic improvements:
- Five great sized bedrooms
- Open plan living, family, dining and Kitchen.
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Solid functional kitchen
- Centrally located bathroom plus separate toilet
- Covered rear patio open into the low maintenance back garden
- Air conditioning
- Easy wide side access plus shed
- Internal laundry
- All set on a fenced, 607m2 near level allotment.
With Public transport nearby, the Ipswich Golf Course, Swimming Pool, Tennis Centre, Local Shops, Multiple Parks and Schools just a short walk away make this property an attractive home for owner occupiers and investors alike.
For an immediate private inspection please call Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|