If you need a spacious family home that has a great big yard, two separate living areas, air-conditioning, four bedrooms, patio and above all, super affordable, then look no further. This low-maintenance home is one of the largest in the area and proudly sits in an elevated position on the high side of the street. All of this for under $300,000?!! You will not be disappointed.
• 4 bedrooms, all with built-ins and fans
• Master offers ensuite, walk-in-robe and air-conditioning
• Open plan living and dining has a wealth of natural light and is also air-conditioned for year round comfort
• Formal lounge or media room!
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, pantry, dishwasher and is perfectly located as a family hub.
• Family bathroom with double shower and separate bath
• Covered patio is a great spot for a coffee while you watch the kids play in the deceivingly large backyard which is very private and has potential for side access
• Double car garage with external access
• Extra features include; NBN, internal laundry, security screens, tasteful & modern colour scheme, blinds throughout and a large water tank.
• For any asutute investors looking, this property has a rental appraisal of $330-345pw
• Quick 400m walk to lovely family friendly park
• 3 mins to Booval Train Station
• 5 mins to Booval Fair Shopping Centre & Ipswich East School and TAFE
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$283 p.w.|