Make time to immediately inspect this super neat and tidy property located in popular Brassall to avoid disappointment.
- 3 great sized bedrooms
- Large open plan lounge and dining
- Refurbished kitchen (4 years old)
- 2 Massive covered entertaining areas
- Fans throughout
- Generous bathroom & separate toilet
- Tandem Carport
- Big useable back garden – perfect for the kids and pets
- Easy wide rear access
- Elevated flood free, fully fenced 818m2 block
- Ideal property for those just starting out, investors and those looking to downsize
- Easy fast access to the Warrego High to Toowoomba and Brisbane
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centers, medical facilities, restaurants and retail options. The area is also close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport.
The owners are determined to sell and willing to listen to today’s market, so don’t hesitate to secure your viewing as it will not be on the market for long.
So please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for an inspection
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||185|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|