911m2, 6 car accommodation, Internal Stairs, Rumpus – plus loads of room under, Stunning covered rear deck and rear yard access.
Perfectly positioned in a very desirable street and enjoying a quiet, family friendly location. The home rests perfectly on a 911m2 block.
The home is immaculate, superbly and fastidiously maintained by the current owners. Presented in move-in ready condition and sure to appeal to growing families, first home buyers and investors alike!
Upstairs boasts generous air-conditioned living and dining zones with new laminate flooring and a kitchen that will be completely refurbished and sparkling new by 17/01/2020.
Direct access to the huge covered rear deck creates the perfect extension to family living and is ideal for entertaining or just relaxing, enjoying the cool afternoon breezes and watching the kids play in the secure back yard.
Three great sized bedrooms offer a comfortable sanctuary, and each is well-serviced by the generous main bathroom with separate toilet.
Formal front entry with internal stairs.
Downstairs is perfect for older children/teenagers and perhaps an option for dual occupancy in the future. A large rumpus room and storage area, plus an enormous laundry, and an abundance storage space.
There is also a double garage and workshop.
Outside enjoys: 7 × 6.5 carport, 13 X 3 tandem carport and caravan storage, 4 X 3 garden Shed, large chook pen. 2 × 5000 litre and 2 × 3000 litre water tanks, stunning gardens, vegie patch’s and fruit trees plus an upgradable solar system.
- 911m2 level block in a fantastic location
- Air-conditioned living zones
- Large covered rear deck, perfect for entertaining or relaxing and enjoying the breezes
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom with separate toilet
- Fantastic modern kitchen (installation complete 17/01/2020)
- Car accommodation for 6 vehicles
- Huge rumpus / utility room / home office
- Second covered rear patio downstairs
- Secure back yard with enviable gardens, chook pen and vegetable patch
- Garden shed
- Roof and Gutters 11 years old
- fresh internal and external paint
- perfectly maintained family home
Eastern Heights – amazing! Easily one of Ipswich’s most popular family and lifestyle locations, this home a short distance to major shopping and offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities and easy highway access
For an immediate private inspection please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne.