No expense was spared in the construction of this beautiful 4-year-old maintenance free home. The high-end appliances and quality finishes can be seen throughout. The owner’s took particular care with designing the layout of this stunning Sekisui home.
Introducing, ECCO Ripley. This is one of the fastest growing suburbs in Queensland. The population is expected to double in the next 15 years and with the addition of schools, parklands and cafes. Ecco Ripley has been developed by Sekisui House with the three pillars of Community, Sustainability and Harmony within its own natural environment.
Situated on an easy to maintain 375 SQM block lies this stunning property awaiting its new owner.
This property boasts:
- 4 Generous sized bedrooms
- Sekisui Build
- Master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- All Bedrooms with ceiling fans and build in robes
- Tiles throughout
- Split system air conditioning in living & master
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Crim safe security screens
- Butlers pantry
- Internal Laundry
- Great outdoor entertaining area with fan
- Easy to maintain yard
Within Close proximity to:
- 4 Minutes to Ripley Town Centre
- 15 Minutes to Ipswich CBD
- 15 Minutes to Orion Shopping Centre
- 40 Minutes to Brisbane CBD
Call Shannon Palmer today for a private viewing or come along to one of our open homes.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|