RENOVATED – 2 BED + SLEEPOUT – CORNER BLOCK, 733M2 – GRANNY FLAT POTENTIAL
From its classic and delightful facade to its warm and inviting living spaces, there is no denying the appeal of this home. Positioned on a lovely quiet street amongst established trees, this property has two-street access and is perfectly located for convenience; close to shops, train and schools.
• 2 extra-large bedrooms with fans + additional generous sleep out
• Spacious lounge opens through a sliding glass door onto the charming front patio
• Sophisticated, fully-renovated bathroom with tub plus quality tiles, fixtures and fittings
• The charm continues into the brand new eat-in country kitchen which also offers great pantry space, timber benchtops and breakfast bar.
• French doors from one bedroom open onto the sleep out which would make a perfect study or convert to a nursery
• Other features include: warm timber floorboards, original casement windows, new fans in lounge and bedrooms, welcoming front patio and entrance & freshly painted inside and out.
• Generous fully-fenced yard, perfect for kids and pets
• Two street access to backyard
• 733m2 corner block with GRANNY FLAT POTENTIAL
• Fire Pit & Garden Shed
• Established fruit trees such as mango and lime
Perfectly located for convenience:
• 160m to Bus
• 650m to Corner Store
• 2 mins to East Ipswich State School
• 3 mins to East Ipswich Train Station, Water Park and Ipswich Girls Grammar
• And only a mere 5 mins to Ipswich CBD!!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|