1391m2 Block – Stunning Inground Pool – 2 Living Spaces – Outdoor Entertaining – Shed/Workshop – 3 Beds + Study – Entertainers Kitchen – Gorgeous Bathroom + 2 toilets – Just Perfect.
With everything you imagined and then more, this stunning, Flood Free in 2011 property provides sensational resort style living. The kitchen is an entertainer’s dream, with loads of storage and bench space. The entire area is open and airy, flowing through to the dining and then living and lounge areas.
The sparkling in-ground pool is an absolute oasis and adjoins the outdoor entertaining area.
This stunning property will truly suit buyers looking to kick back and relax and enjoy a beautiful home that has been created to complement our Queenslander lifestyle.
Ready to move into and boasting:
- Family sized 3 Bedroom home all with built in robes
- Separate Study
- Spacious and family and dining, designed with entertaining in mind
- Entertainers kitchen, stainless appliances and breakfast bar
- Separate large living/lounge room
- Sparkling in ground pool
- Covered entertaining area overlooking the pool and rear garden
- Air conditioning, fans and insulation ensure year-round comfort
- Recently renovated main bathroom
- 2 separate toilets – 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs
- Secure vehicle accommodation
- Separate internal Laundry
- Security screens throughout the home
- Good sized shed/workshop
- Loads of space for the kids to kick a ball and play on a 1391m2 allotment
- Plenty of room to add a very large shed
- NBN connection
Marburg has become an extraordinarily popular lifestyle location. Just a short distance from the heart of everything, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access Warrego Highway which leads and wide range of facilities including major shopping centers, restaurants and retail options.
We encourage inspections immediately to avoid disappointment.
DISCLAIMER: Raine & Horne Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|