This gorgeous home is by far the best value for money in One Mile!
You would be wrong if you thought this was simply a brick home with nice gardens. Wander in the front door and you will discover so much more!!!
This beautiful, renovated home features 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes, a nursery or study depending on your requirements, plus a guest retreat.
This home is in walking distance to local shops, schools, after school care, preschool, doctors and Church.
This is definitely an attractive opportunity for the first time buyer, investors or those wanting to buy, to move straight in and take full advantage of all the renovations that have been done for them!
The family room features a fully restored polished floor and a beautiful neutral colour scheme, as does the entire house. All the rooms have plenty of windows, allowing in lots of natural light and fresh breezes in for your enjoyment.
Another surprise awaits with the laundry offering the bonus of an additional huge shower and separate toilet.
This low maintenance of this property will provide you the opportunity to enjoy more time with family, children and grandchildren.
If you are wanting the best value for money in One Mile then you must see this home!!!
Some Key Features:
- Fully Renovated
- Fully screened windows throughout
- Custom made crim safe front security door
- 3 beds, carpet in all
- Freshened up, eat in kitchen, new appliances
- Child’s nursery, carpeted
- Overhead fans throughout
- Split system air conditioning in family room
- 2x eating areas, 1 indoors, 1 outdoors
- 2nd shower in laundry room
- 2nd separate toilet in laundry room
- Main bathroom- toilet and shower
- Polished, restored timber floor in family room
- Guest retreat/home office, at rear of property
What You Should Know:
- Lucrative investment opportunity!
- Possible 6% gross yield.
- Rental Appraisal from 1/07/2019 at $335.00 to $365.00 per week.
- Land size 607 m2
- Flood Free Block – No Water on Property in 1974 or 2011
- 3 Car spaces
- 2500 litre water tank
- Fully fenced
- Fully landscaped gardens, Front and Rear
- Entertainment Deck 4 metres wide x 8 metres long
- 45mins (46.9km) via M7— Brisbane City
Within Walking Distance to:
- Local Shops
- After School Care
- Bus Stops
- Tennis Court