The owners have purchased elsewhere so this wonderful family home that sits proudly on the high side of one of Cannon Hill’s most sought after streets is NOW TO BE SOLD!!!
Included in its many features is a massive 9.8m x 6.1m out door “summer room” ideal for huge parties or special family functions, such as Christmas or Birthday get together’s. This fantastic back patio is framed by lush green garden beds which certainly add to its charm. It can be easily accessed from the perfectly paved front driveway or from inside the house.
There are two sets of double glass doors which, when opened, ensure fantastic flow from the kitchen and huge family/living room out to the back patio. It’s all here: fantastic indoor/outdoor living for all the family to enjoy! Relax and take in the easterly sea breezes which envelope the shady patio every afternoon.
The master bedroom is serviced by its own “Hollywood” styled 3m by 3m ensuite which features floor to ceiling Italian tiles, an amazing spa, plus side by side vanities. The current owners spent in excess of $35,000 on this renovation.
Bedroom 2 and 3 enjoy the benefit of the family bathroom plus an extra toilet and shower in the centrally located laundry area.
The study is also centrally located and provides a well-equipped computer area for all the family. Each of the bedrooms has wall mounted TV’s and the main bedroom has Foxtel connected.
Combined all the features this fine home offers with its huge 6.8m x 9m 2 bay shed plus workshop and cool, shady, mature back garden and you will have it all!
Just move in and enjoy!
- new roof
- freshly painted and replaced interior walls
- 4 Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- polished wooden floors to front of house
- $100,000 renovation , including roof, $35,000 ensuite, $25,000 concreting
- security systems (deactivated – Chubb)
- 9.8m x 6.1m entertainment area at rear
- all pathways and driveways concreted, cleaned and coated with anti-mold sealant 4-6 months ago
- 6.8m x 9m 2 bay shed plus workshop
- mature garden with beautiful jack fruit tree, lime tree, extensive herbal plus vegetable garden
- drainage all redone – 2×6″ Diameter pipes to front
- 3,000 litre tank
- bus stop 400m
- Keralgerie Park 400m
- Seven Hills Bushland Reserve 800m
- St. Oliver Plunkett Primary School 450m
- Local grocery shop around the corner 300m
- Coles and Woolworths 1.1km
- Cannon Hill Shopping Mall 2.2km
- Cannon Hill Train Station 1.4km
- Cannon Hill State School 650m
- Brisbane Airport 13.8km
- Brisbane CBD 8.7km
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|