Super convenient Brassall home on 759m2 (approx) will be a real winner for those looking to sink their teeth into a very attractive home needing just a little love.
Brand new gutters, refurbished roof, and new external paint.
So, make time to immediately inspect this home or you will likely miss out.
- OPEN HOME 1130am – 1200pm Saturday 28/08/2021
Ready to move into:
• 3 great sized bedrooms
• Large front lounge/family room retains all the original character
• Spacious eat in kitchen – opens onto the back deck
• Gorgeous retro bathroom
• Perfectly located rear deck with access to the rear yard
• Big useable garden with great rear access
• Carparking under the home
• Fenced 759 m2(approx) block
• Under home storage and garage
• Ideal property for those just starting out, investors and those looking to downsize
• Easy fast access to the Warrego High to Toowoomba and Brisbane
• Walking distance to schools and local shops
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centers, medical facilities, restaurants and retail options. The area is also close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport.
So please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich for an inspection.