Today’s your lucky day. Step through the white picket fence and meet your new home. You can move straight into this endearing cottage cutie, built circa 1945 as it’s just been freshly painted with a warm and inviting colour palette, has an updated kitchen and bathroom, fantastic shed, nearly no through traffic and is on a corner block! Ideally situated close to the Ipswich CBD, the upcoming Norman Street bridge site & Ipswich’s stunning River Heart Parklands, this is an ideal place to call home. So what are you waiting for?
- 3 bedrooms (or 2 bedrooms with a study)
- Comfortable, freshly painted open plan living area has a wealth of natural light and also features A/C
- Through French doors off the kitchen, the covered back deck captures gentle breezes and the tranquil elevated views
- “Man Heaven” is within reach – inspect your super-sized shed, providing scope for cars, workshop, working from home or even entertaining. Also features remote control roller doors, power, a garage door at the rear of the shed plus additional height to accommodate caravans, 4WDs, etc. Size of a 3 bay shed, configured for 2 cars and a large workshop.
- Well-appointed and charming timber kitchen is in great condition and has plenty of bench space, pantry, pot drawers and dishwasher
- Neat and spacious bathroom has a separate tub and generous shower.
- Additional 2nd toilet off the back deck, next to upstairs laundry
- Added bonus of security screens, linen cupboard, roller and venetian blinds for privacy (not that you can see the neighbours), second gate on the side for easy backyard access, established mango tree and a huge 10,000L water tank to keep the grass green all year round.
- Fully fenced (pet-friendly) and proudly set on a generous 830m2 corner allotment, there is room to extend and accommodate a growing family if required.
Perfectly located for convenience:
- 160m to Bus
- 650m to Corner Stores
- 2 mins to East Ipswich State School
- 3 mins to East Ipswich Train Station
- 3 mins to Water Park and Ipswich Girls Grammar
- And only a mere 5 mins to Ipswich CBD!!!
Call to arrange an inspection today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|