Investor says that the house has done its job and she is now ready to hand it over to someone else who’s looking for a sturdy investment.
Located in a very convenient location close to schools, shops, pool and Ipswich CBD & the local country club, this is a great investment property.
- 3 good size bedrooms including main with large built in cupboards
- Neat and tidy Country style kitchen with adjacent dining area
- Family lounge room with air conditioning
- Tidy bathroom
- Rear deck to sit and relax and watch the kids play in the yard
- Large block – 647m2
- Water tank
- Fully fenced for kids and pets
- Single carport for off street parking
- Storage space under the house
- Concrete stumps
Currently rented for $250 per week with tenants wanting to stay on, the only way you will be disappointed is if you don’t act now!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|