Filled with warmth and immediately relaxing – you will certainly fall in love.
Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to live in this beautiful home in a sought-after, Newtown position. A genuine character filled Bungalow with stunning appeal as well as practical functionality.
Homes like these are constantly sought after but rarely found and opportunities like this should not be missed. We highly recommend immediate inspections to avoid disappointment.
- 3 bedrooms – 2 of which are over sized (potential to create a 4th bedroom or ensuite the main bedroom)
- Separate lounge and living room
- Extremely well-proportioned dining room
- Perfect Study or home office
- Entertainers Kitchen, with abundant bench and storage space
- Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2 enjoy access to a light filled sitting room
- Effortlessly entertain from the private, well-proportioned front verandah that opens up from the core living and dining spaces.
- Stunning flooring, high ceilings, picture rails, window seat and beautifully crafted lead light windows.
- Centrally located and renovated bathroom
- Air conditioning and fans
- Room for 2 Vehicles under the home plus plenty of storage.
- The home has enjoyed both the roof and stumps being replaced
- Leafy back garden with plenty of safe, secure space for pets and children. 708m2
The location is exceptional – With a quiet and leafy outlook, the home enjoys a fantastic aspect and is positioned so very close to all amenities. Within walking distance to Ipswich Girls Grammar School, East Ipswich Train Station, Limestone & Queens Park. Not much further and Ipswich CBD offering restaurants, more schools, cafes, cinemas and medical facilities, the convenience of this location will most definitely be appealing.
To inspect this property, please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne immediately to avoid disappointment.