- Solid hardwood frame – high standard of construction.
- Established mature gardens in a very quiet neighbourhood. Level block.
- Comfortable home in great central location. Two block walk to school and close to shops, parks and sporting facilities.
- Just a 3 minute drive to the the Ipswich Golf Club, 5 mins to Bunnings, 8 mins to the – Ipswich CBD & Rail to Brisbane (park and ride).
- Eat in style kitchen has loads of cupboards and a brand new electric stove.
- Air-conditioned living room and polished hardwood floors throughout.
- 3 bedrooms- all with built in wardrobes.
- Main bedroom is air-conditioned. Second bedroom is off the main bedroom with easy access door- perfect for a nursery.
- Recently renovated bathroom and a very spacious neat and tidy eat-in kitchen. Covered entertainment area and a garden shed/workshop and a fernery.
- Fully fenced 647m2 block.
This home has been very well maintained over the years.
Terrific value. Inspect and put your offer forward.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|