13/02/2018 THE TENANTS HAVE MOVED OUT AND INSPECTIONS ARE NOW WELCOME.
Simply stunning views, with a very usable back garden and easy side access.
This home really delivers the lifestyle and flexibility every family is looking for in a quality, superbly maintained, modern home. Positioned in a quiet location and family friendly neighbourhood, this home will definitely impress and presents a fantastic opportunity to purchase and we encourage immediate inspections.
Features of this fantastic home include:
- 4 great sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Large master suite with robes and ensuite
- Sensational open plan area at the back of the home provides a contemporary kitchen and large open plan living
and dining areas
- Great sized centrally located kitchen with breakfast bar
- Main bathroom has separate shower and bath
- Air Conditioning and fans ensure year round comfort
- Covered summer deck with simply stunning views
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Large 868m2 allotment
- Very secure child and pet friendly fencing
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centres, restaurants and retail options. The area is close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport
For an immediate private inspection please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne Ipswich.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||183|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|