2,555m2 vacant allotment with commercial and industrial applications now available for purchase.
DA Approvals may have lapsed, but the potential is still there!
- 2,555m2 partially fenced block in Lobb Street
- Zoned LB07, Local Business & Industry (Lobb Street, Churchill)
- Centrally located, quick access to CBD and amenities including, university, shops, schools and public transport
- Previously DA which lapsed in 2011 was approved for Builder/Contractor Depot and/or Storage/Warehouse and Business Use (Bulky Goods Sales and/or Equipment Hire Establishment). In addition to an older lapsed DA approved in 2005 for a Mini-Storage Unit Complex.
- 4 mins to Ipswich CBD
- 7 mins to Highway Access (Cunningham)
- 1.0km to bus stop
- Centrally located for easy access for Ipswich Clientele
LB07 ZONING aims to provide local business and employment opportunities, including:
- Bulky goods retailing and retail warehouses
- Commercial uses which directly service the surrounding local population
- Community uses
- Garden centres
- General industries
- Office uses or research activities that would strongly benefit from a close relationship with the surrounding local population or the university
- Service/trades uses
- Sport and recreation uses
- Transport depots
- Vehicle sales premises and automotive parts sales, fitting, servicing and repairs
- Warehousing and distribution activities
Call today for more information on this fantastic opportunity in the booming city of Ipswich which is centrally located in south east Queensland, just 40 mins to Brisbane CBD.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|