This solid brick home has plenty of quality and style about it. Sitting on 607m2 block in a sort after Bundamba area, this property will not disappoint.
Downstairs you will find the laundry, study/extra room, 2nd toilet, pebbled floored car spaces along with a work room which had been used as a hairdressing salon in the past.
Upstairs you have quality carpets, 3 large bedrooms, all with built-ins, large lounge area, 2 air-cons. Modern fresh kitchen with dishwasher boasting parquetry floors also in the dining area.
- Catch the breezes from the front and back verandahs.
- Large bathroom with both spar bath and separate shower plus linen press.
- Plenty of storage areas in this home
- 24 Solar Panels giving you 6 kw power
- 2 Toilets
- Powered double garage at the back of the property can be accessed by side gate
- Fully fenced property, security screen throughout
- Front flag pole
- Fruit trees include Jack Fruit and Mangoes
- Close to Tafe College, Train Station, Local bus
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|