Be Prepared. You are going to fall in love with “St. Elmo”.
There is no denying the appeal of this home. From the moment you lay eyes on “St. Elmo” from the street, you will fall for its classic and glorious street presence, great proportions and original charm. Proudly set on a generous 792m2 block on the elevated side of the street, you will immediately recognise the potential of this home; having perfect features for easy family living, an easy lick of paint in calming & sympathetic tones would truly take this home to the next level.
Zoned Character Mixed Use, this property also lends itself to low impact commercial applications (STCA). It’s a great location for it too, as this enchanting home is ideally situated in walking distance to well everything! Creating the perfect blend of easy living and convenience, “St. Elmo” is indeed the whole package.
Qualities and features of this property include:
• 3 bedrooms + 4th room/study (Master with Ensuite)
• Air conditioned throughout
• Living room is a fantastic size, with French doors opening onto sleepout
• Separate dining room features original coloured glass windows
• Large modernised timber kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry & plenty of bench space, plus room to add an island bench.
• Original windows, breezeways, arch and fretwork
• 6" wide hoop pine floorboards plus tongue and groove interior
• The wrap around verandahs on two sides make for a lovely place to sit and watch the world go by
• Large 792m2 block with fully fenced backyard and side access
• Fantastic double bay SHED with additional storage on the side, plus the bonus carport!
• Internal Laundry
• Zoned CMU06 – Character Mixed Use (Warwick Rd Ipswich): Appropriate uses in this Sub Area include, low-medium density residential, art and craft establishments, eating establishments, boutique shopping, small scale professional offices, small scale accommodation, including bed & breakfast & boutique hotel
• 100m to Ipswich Hospital & 350m to St. Andrews Private Hospital
• 700m to Ipswich CBD
• 900m to Ipswich Central State School
• 300m to Bus & 950m to Ipswich Train Station
• Quick 4 min drive to Riverlink
Properties such as this don’t come along every day, so call now to arrange an inspection at any time.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$225 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|