Very rarely do opportunities like this arise in such quality locations. Original neat and tidy 3 bedroom home of brick and tile construction with loads of potential. Be surprised by the size, with huge living, dining and kitchen area, completed by the extra high raked ceilings. Impressive large bedrooms with built-in-robes, main with walk-in-robe.
Sit back on the rear deck and enjoy sunny northerly aspect, with views over sporting ovals and rural setting. Make the most of the near level 653sqm block of land, with plenty of room to entertain friends and family. All this located in whisper quiet street within footsteps to the rural playground of Kiama Downs – walking tracks, parkland, playgrounds and Minnamurra foreshore all so close. Ideal space, quality, and functional design all within this fantastic property. Very rare so act quickly! Call Scott on 0450 099 227 or Aleesha on 0439 196 721.
- Stunning outlook over rural and parklands
- Tightly held quality location – whisper quite street
- Large 653sqm (approx.) block with sunny northerly aspect
- Extra high raked ceilings with large living, kitchen, and dining areas
- Will suit upsizes and downsizers in a “great” price range
- Large low maintenance backyard
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|