Arguably one of this area’s most popular street addresses. Proudly positioned with stunning northerly aspect capturing sun, coastal breezes and ocean and headland views. Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area leads to covered verandah. Downstairs is Huge’!. Consisting of large rumpus area, additional bedrooms, full bathroom and storage. Ideal for growing families, teenagers retreat or friends and extended families. Easy care landscaped 833sqm (approx.) level yard with plenty of room for a pool. All bedrooms are “double sized” with the main bedroom having an impressive ensuite and walk-in-robe. Loads of options! Walk across the road to Eureka Reserve or through Kiama Downs to Jones Beach, Boneyard Surf Break or even Bombo Beach. Sit back and relax, recently renovated and updated, enjoy the sun in this scenic location and live our coastal lifestyle. For further details contact Scott Douglas on 0450 099 227 or Aleesha Borg on 0439 196 721.
- Dual living opportunities for separate residence downstairs
- Extra high ceilings throughout, creating space and light
- Sleek new Kitchen
- Oversized bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk-in robe)
- Handy rear garage access
- Covered verandas and outdoor alfresco
- Huge 883sqm (approx.) landscaped block
- Large downstairs rumpus, ideal for teenagers and extended friends and families.
- Handy study nook and air conditioning
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?