Situated in Kiama’s beachside hotspot and within walking distance of the ever-popular township and beautiful coastline with its popular tourist attractions, is this very visually appealing, open plan two storey beach house,with a highly desirable north east aspect. The views to be had are outstanding. Two living areas and two large undercover entertainment and relaxation balconies will give the lucky purchaser breathtaking views to the sandy kendall’s beach, rugged headland and beyond to the norfolk pines and kiama’s iconic lighthouse precinct. A truly a wonderful lifestyle can be had from this very sought-after location. This is an outstanding light filled home and lifestyle property with an on-trend interior and clever contemporary open plan layout including stunning flooring and luxe kitchen with two designer Bathrooms. This location allows for comfortable living all year round from this cul-de-sac avenue location.
Key Points – to be considered but not limited to….
• An immaculately presented – move in ready 5-bedroom home with coastal and panoramic water and beach views
• Modern Fittings and Fixtures Throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• North East Aspect
• Two car garage plus bonus parking options
• Comfortable 5 bedroom configuration
• Luxe Kitchen
• Two Contemporary bathrooms with modern designer feel
• Ideal as permanent living or holiday home or investment property
• Two large open plan living area’s both with direct access to the spacious balcony areas
• Level rear lush grassed yard area
• Tastefully landscaped gardens to the front and rear of the property
• A Substantial 620m2 Block with 16.9m Frontage and so much more……
Call me Robert Perea on 0411 564 101 or email me for further information.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||124|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$485 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|