Located on the quiet rural fringe of the Woodford township, this superb 5 acre farmlet has produced hydroponic lettuce for Woodford’s largest producer since 2008. This unique set up is complete with a spacious, tastefully renovated 2 bedroom home and plenty of room for a horse or to expand the farm.
- commercial solar with 40 panels – 12 KiloWatt 3 phase inverter
- 3 phase power
- town water plus 75,000L of rainwater storage tanks in addition to hydroponic system
- double car shed
Complete hydroponic infrastructure consisting of:-
- 86 lettuce beds totalling 25800 growing holes
- all necessary Controllers, Pumps & Water treatment equipment
- seedling Nursery
- 2 cold rooms – 1 X 4 pallet and 1 X 10 pallet
This is a rare opportunity to secure a tidy acreage package with 2 sources of income potential. The property has consistently produced a significant income from the farm since 2008 and also has the additional option to generate income from the house as rental.
This is a great opportunity for a newcomer to the industry who wants to learn from the best.
The current owners are happy to train & educate the new owners in all aspects of the art-form of hydroponic food production.
This scenario can also include a supply contract to purchase the end product that is grown.
Subject to confidentiality, financial figures can be made available for financial institution lending purposes.