This unit has been described as a modern home – not a duplex unit. Without the need for garden maintenance, you can enjoy the space without the work!
Boasting three built-in bedrooms and an internal garage, this unit has the size plus the features. Some of the features include:
• A large under roof patio that looks out onto the fully fenced backyard great for entertaining!
• Modern kitchen and breakfast bar with s/s appliances, electric wall oven, gas cook top, dishwasher, and corner pantry. Water & ice fridge plumbing provision included.
• Spacious 2-way bathroom with separate toilet.
• Generous walk-in robe to the master bedroom with plentiful hanging space, and built-in shelving.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to the living/dining area, and the master bedroom. Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living areas.
• Remote controlled internal garage with extra storage.
• Timber flooring to all living areas, carpet to the bedrooms, and so much more.
This unit is ideally located with a short stroll to the Taabinga State School. This unit is priced to sell please phone the listing agent to arrange an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||177|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$230 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|