IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
18 March 2020
Dear Clients and Customers,
As COVID-19 continues to spread we are actively monitoring the situation, following advice and implementing all relevant recommendations provided by the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation.
Operating in a “people industry” brings it challenges during these unprecedented times and Raine & Horne Hobart and Raine & Horne Kingborough Rentals will continue to work as usual, but we will be taking several steps to prepare and protect ourselves from as much of the impact as possible and to limit the spread so that our staff and their families, together with you and your families remain safe.
These steps include:
- Keeping our office doors locked. This may seem drastic as we are still operating from the office but reassured we are more than happy to talk to you over phone, alternatively you may arrange an appointment with the team member you wish to speak with;
- Capping the number of attendees at our open for inspections at any one time, refusing entry to attendees who appear sick and providing anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitizer to use onsite;
- Asking all prospective tenants to register their interest in viewing a property through the Inspect Real Estate link. We will then call you to obtain information on your health status and to confirm attendance.
- Accepting all rental applications via online portals (1Form) or email only;
- Advising Purchasers interested in viewing a property to please contact the office first so that your health status can be determined before arranging an inspection time with the selling agent;
- Observing social distancing measure during open for inspections and any attendances at a property;
- Wherever possible using technology such as video and teleconferencing to conduct our business with you;
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our plans accordingly. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you for continuing to place trust in us and to helping us #flattenthecurve.
We wish you, and those in your care, good health.