Situated in the ever-popular Kingston Beach, this lovely home is bathed in glorious all day sunshine and captures stunning 180 degree views from the water to the mountain! Within walking distance to great schools, central Kingston and the famous little cafe strip along the beach front – this is the one you have been looking for!
• Freshly updated throughout, with fresh paint, flooring and window furnishings.
• New appliances in Kitchen (Dishwasher, Oven + Cook top) with large pantry space
• Spacious living, offering beautiful natural sunlight and electric heating
• Three double bedrooms, master with a full wall of wardrobes
• Compact bathroom with separate shower + bath
• Laundry with external access
• Low maintenance, but good sized fully fenced yard at rear
• Double lock-up garage, with power + extra off street parking for 1-2 vehicles
Available NOW for a lucky new tenant to move in and get settled for Christmas! A small pet may be considered for the right applicant.
Please contact our office today for any further information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||42 %|
|St Aloysius Catholic College - Kingston Beach Campus||123 Roslyn Avenue Kingston Beach TAS 7050||Combined||Non-Government||0.45 km|
Blackmans Bay Primary School
|177 Roslyn Avenue Blackmans Bay TAS 7052||Primary||Government||1.07 km|
Southern Christian College
|150 Redwood Road Kingston TAS 7050||Combined||Non-Government||1.1 km|
Kingston Primary School
|27 Hutchins Street Kingston TAS 7050||Primary||Government||1.26 km|
Calvin Christian School
|32 Maranoa Road Kingston TAS 7050||Combined||Non-Government||1.54 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.