With thriving, well established gardens; expansive Mountain views; and ultra-convenient central location – this lovely family home is sparkling clean, spruced up and ready for its newest family to move right on in!
• Spacious family home, spread over 2 levels
• Flexible floor plan, with multiple options for living, formal dining or eat-in kitchen
• Beautiful views of Mount Wellington
• The Kitchen area offers additional dining + access onto the lovely sunny deck (perfect for summer bbq’s to come!)
• Master Suite downstairs with walk-in wardrobe and dual-access to the bathroom
• 2 further double bedrooms upstairs, both with built-in wardrobe space
• Heat Pump + additional electric heating will keep you one toasty warm
• Single Carport and extra space for multiple off-street parks
• Glorious gardens with fruit trees, flowers and veggie patch ready to go (all fully fenced front and back)
• Multiple Garden Shed areas for tenants to use
Located in central Kingston, only moments to the shopping precinct; schools and other services – you cant beat this location either!
Available immediately for a long-term tenant, there really is nothing more to do other than settle in and enjoy! Contact Sarah at Raine & Horne to express your interest in this lovely family home. It is sure to be popular, so don’t delay!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||165|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|