Located in a well established complex, this lovely townhouse really feels like home.
• Spacious and open plan living/dining/kitchen with Heat Pump + access out to the great deck area.
• 2 good sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes – main bedroom with ensuite
• Great size family bathroom
• Single Garage with Remote entry and internal access
• Fully fenced and good size rear yard area
The property is ideally located, within a short leisurely stroll to Dru-Point recreational area with kids park, cafe and sports facilities; as well as being just a quick drive from the lovely local primary school and convenience stores. You will find yourself just a 25 minute commute to the Hobart CBD and only 8 minutes from Kingston!
Available for a 12 month tenancy, please contact us today to register your interest!
**Unfortunately the Body Corporate at this complex does not allow pets.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||48 %|