Sold well over reserve with multiple cashed up buyers missing out. Thinking of selling? Call Antonios on 0410113338 for a confidential chat.
FLOODED WITH NATURAL LIGHT AND HUGE POTENTIAL!
Endless potential in a lifestyle hotspot
Tucked in a quiet, treed street with outstanding convenience, this original apartment will catch the eye of savvy investors or the creative renovator who is a lover of lifestyle. One of only nine in the security block, it enjoys an elevated ground floor setting with only one common wall and windows on three sides. Its interiors are bright and breezy easily engaging with the tranquil leafy vistas that surround it. There is an abundance of scope to capitalise in this outstanding locale that is an easy stroll to Queens Park and Centennial Park, bus services, popular cafes, Royal Randwick Shopping and the racecourse and close to the UNSW and world famous beaches.
• Tranquil setting in a tree-lined street, very easy access
• Intercom entry, high ceilings, generous separate living
• Alfresco balcony enjoying the Jacaranda dotted outlook
• Large eat-in tidy original kitchen, two good-sized beds
• Central bathroom, internal laundry, large lock up garage
• Storage at the back of the garage, fantastic buying
Strata – $971 pq approx
Council – $373 pq approx
Water – $178 pq approx
Contact Antonios Kanis on 0410 113 338 to have your home appraised!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?