Fantastic Opportunity to Obtain an Entry Level Apartment in the Heart of Kingsford!
Residents will enjoy low maintenance living, with an ideal stone top kitchen equipped with gas cooking, and the bedroom opening onto private and spacious balcony.
Peacefully and quietly situated in the rear of the highly sought after security complex with lift access.
It is an easy commute to the CBD , with the light rail , cafes, UNSW, Centennial Park, Local Schools and Public Transport at your doorstep.
Key Features Include:
- Spacious bedroom opens onto a balcony
- security building with lift access
- Stone topped kitchen w/ gas cooking
- Pristine Bathroom
- Car Space
Water $185 pq
Council $365 pq
Strata $879 pq
Saturdays 1:00 – 1:45 pm
To book a private inspection contact Antonios Kanis on 0410 113 338 or email him on [email protected], Inspections may be face to face or via virtual inspections upon request.
A maximum of 2 people inside the property at one time will be applied
Due to COVID- 19 situation, we have implemented a strict hygiene practices for all inspections:
- If you are unwell or have recently travelled overseas please let us know, and we will arrange virtual inspections via zoom or Skype .
- At every inspection we will have hand sanitiser available for use by anyone viewing the property.
All private appointments to view a property must now meet the 2 step qualification process:
1. Viewed the property’s photos and read the property text
2. Complete a drive-by of the property to make sure you are satisfied with the property’s location.
Only after these qualification steps have been completed, will people be permitted to book a private appointment.
This process is in place to ensure the safety of all parties involved and to maximise efficiency during a very difficult period for all.
We urge people not to book any private appointments if you have any flu like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|