This spacious family home is set on an enviable corner lot where you will enjoy a peaceful leafy outlook. The home features a light-filled, modern interior with three bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan kitchen and dining setting that flows into two separate living areas offering plenty of space to spread out.
At the front of the house there is also a sunroom where you can start the day. At the rear of the property there is a private courtyard where you can enjoy some peace and quiet, an external laundry, a single lock-up garage as well as a single carport.
Whilst living moments away from Coogee Beach and a short drive from the bustling Sydney CBD, the property is also located only a short walk from UNSW Sydney, Prince Of Wales Hospital, Royal Randwick Racecourse, shops and so much more.
- 3 bedrooms home, all bedrooms have built-in robes
- Spacious open-plan kitchen, living & dining area
- Bright & modern interior with 2 living spaces & additional sunroom at the front of the home
- Private courtyard with leafy outlook
- Moments from Coogee Beach and Randwick Shopping Centre
- Secure lockup single garage and carport
View: By appointment
Auction: Saturday 4th September at 11:00 am
Outgoings approx pq:
Council $707 and Water $336
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||445|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|