This generously proportioned and contemporary residence, incorporates open plan living, with a smart CeasarStone kitchen and a spacious lounge which flows onto a sunny balcony. This property has a perfect living environment with the bonus of secure parking.
Hidden away at the fringe of the renowned Australian Golf Course, this stylish residence is nestled in a well maintained security block, situated between Kensington Village and Green Square and with close proximity to Sydney CBD, UNSW and Randwick Village.
This would be a fantastic investment opportunity, with strong rental demand and low strata levies.
Key Features Include
- 2 spacious bedrooms w/ built in wardrobes
- Private Balcony w/ a leafy outlook
- Lounge room with ceiling fans
- Contemporary bathroom w/ frameless glass shower
- Security Block w/ parking
- Close proximity to efficient public transport, UNSW
Outgoings (approx pq)
- Water $178.00
- Council $352
- Strata $550
To book a private inspection contact Antonios Kanis on 0410 113 338 or email him on [email protected], Inspections may be face to face or via virtual inspections upon request.
Due to COVID- 19 situation, we have implemented a strict hygiene practices for all inspections:
- If you are unwell or or have recently travelled overseas please let us know, and we will arrange virtual inspections via zoom or Skype .
- At every inspection we will have hand sanitiser available for use by anyone viewing the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||147|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|