Welcome to 32 Ferguson Street, Maroubra
Style, modern functionality and quality are three key elements that underscore this superb full brick duplex along with a whisper-quiet laneway setting and outstanding lifestyle convenience. Freestanding to the north, the interiors immediately engage with the abundance of natural light that streams throughout. The floor plan includes sweeping living and dining zones, a guest suite, two sunrooms or studies, two alfresco terraces and a multi-purpose lower level / retreat. Outside the cocoon of the property, it’s a level walk to the bus, shops, Nagle Park, Maroubra Junction Public School and South Sydney High School. It’s also a quick 2.3km to the beach.
• Set amidst attractive easy care gardens, high ceilings
• Generous open plan living and dining, reverse cycle a/c
• Modern stone induction kitchen, European appliances
• Lower level guest/study, powder room with laundry
• Three upper-level bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Master with an ensuite and adjoining sunroom or study
• 2nd bedroom with loggia style sunroom or study and large alfresco terrace
• Easy care garden terrace, partially covered, storage
• Multi-purpose basement rooms / retreat.
• Direct internal access lock up garage, additional parking
Contact Antonios Kanis 0410113338 for any information.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$890 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||197|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|