Unique Family Home w/ R3 Zoning
A life of convenience awaits you in this charming family home with multiple living spaces + 2 good-size bedrooms including one with an attached sunroom. From the entry, you are drawn into the living room, also with an attached sunroom, and direct access through to the dining room where you can enjoy a delicious meal with loved ones.
The kitchen is a good size & can be closed off from the dining space plus there’s also a light-filled family room at the rear of the home that opens out to the backyard. Whether you love to host guests or are simply looking for a peaceful space to relax as the kids explore the backyard, the sun-soaked yard is sure to impress. The incredibly large Nth facing backyard provides an opportunity to extend or build a granny flat (STCA). 1 1/2 bathrooms service the home while the long list of features also includes a LUG & additional parking on the driveway. Nestled just moments from The Royal Randwick Shopping and Coogee Beach, along with Schools, Cafes, shops & so much more.
Key Features Include:
• Large single level layout on an 446 sqm* parcel of land
• 2 Spacious + Light filled bedrooms
• Generous sized 13 m* wide frontage.
• Separate Kitchen and dining room
• Family Room flows onto generous North facing backyard
• Living room w/ attached sun-room
• Sought after R3 Zoning ( Medium Density)
• Lock up Garage w/ driveway
• Close to Coogee Beach, Randwick shopping Precinct + more!
Outgoings Approx pq:
Water $147 *
Council $736 *
Contact Antonios on 0410 113 338 or Sam on 0418 280 923 for more information.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$975 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||404|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|