Old world charm, ready for its new beginnings.
Positioned high from the street, this vintage bungalow enjoys a premier north-east to rear setting and delivers the discerning buyer exciting potential. Originally built in the 30’s, it holds a rich history and is now being offered for only the 2nd time, having been lovingly held by its current owners for 70 years. Neat and tidy throughout and comfortable as is, it delivers a traditional floorplan with period features, stunning district vistas and sun washed alfresco spaces. It’s setting is superb being steps to the light rail, bus, cafes and local schools.
• Solid full brick build, high decorative ceilings and leadlight
• Timber floorboards, spacious lounge, separate dining room
• Modern stone topped gas kitchen with breakfast bench
• Walk-in pantry, sun washed rear terrace and lawn areas
• Three generous bedroom suites, two feature built-in robes
• Outside laundry with 2nd toilet, under house cellar/storage
• Single lock up garage, front verandah with superb views
Water Rates: $272.00* (per quarter)
Council Rates: $499.00* (per quarter)
Open for Inspections:
On site, Saturday 30th November at 1:15pm
For more information please contact Antonios Kanis on 0410 113 338 or [email protected]
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$788 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|