This one bedroom is perfectly located in a corner block in a niche pocket of Darlington walking distance from the Sydney CBD, Redfern and Surry Hills. Situated around a wide selection of cafes, restaurants and Broadway Shopping Centre, UTS and Sydney University with the convenience of the Redfern train station 500 meters from your doorstep. The apartment is north facing with a private balcony to lap up all the sun just in time for summer.
Key Features Include:
• Spacious 1 bedroom with double door mirror built-in wardrobes
• Open plan kitchen
• Open plan combined living and dining area
• Large sunny balcony
• Bathroom with combined bath/shower
• Carpeted throughout
• Internal laundry
For more details or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
• Ari Ladas on 0405 750 886 or [email protected]
• Sam Karatasas on 0418 280 923 or [email protected]
• Gilles Delvaux: 0449 289 547 or [email protected]
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$795 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|