Positioned opposite Booralee Park and Botany Aquatic Centre, this four-bedroom home boasts over 260sqm of living space over three levels. The stunning modern finishes throughout the home provides convenience and low maintenance family living in a perfect location.
- 4 bedrooms with built-in robe, bathroom with bathtub
- Stunning main bedroom with balcony and ensuite
- Open plan spacious kitchen with gourmet Ceaserstone island bench
- Open plan living and dining areas flow onto the low maintenance private backyard, perfect for entertaining
- Basement 3 car garage with internal access and storage space
- Internal laundry, study and guest W.C on ground floor
- Daiken air-conditioning throughout
- Set in a small boutique block with over 240sqm of internal space
- Easy bus access to Sydney CBD and minutes to Sydney Airport
- Strata $ 1,289.20 , Water rates $ 178.11, Council $ 268.00 per quarter.
For more information please contact Andrew Yong on 0400 659 087.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$770 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||136|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|