This rare two-bedroom apartment offers a large main balcony overlooking the heart of Kingsford, positioned in the well maintained Chancellor Building. Residents enjoy a Swimming Pool, Spa, lift access, and fantastic District Views.
Steps away from shops, restaurants, banks, local amenities and a short walk from UNSW, local schools, and transport. The Light Rail will provide an even more efficient and prompt access to the CBD and Moore Park.
• Open plan living, with sun-drenched living area.
• Two balconies, both with a great outlook and roof terrace available for level 8 residents
• Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Two bathrooms
• Security building with swimming pool and spa
• Lift access
• Internal laundry
For more details or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
• Ari Ladas on 0405 750 886 or email [email protected]
• Sam Karatasas on 0418 280 923 or [email protected]
• Gilles Delvaux: 0449 289 547 or [email protected]
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|