This newly renovated house has an abundance of natural light and breezy air-flow with beautiful ornate finishes and located in a fantastic location walking distance to the heart of a bustling Kingsford and moments away from the UNSW. This three bedroom property is walking distance to Anzac Parade, home to a wide range of delicious food cuisine. The light rail and bus routes are at your door step to ensure easy access to the CBD and surrounding suburbs like Maroubra beach and Eastlakes Westfield’s, NDIS, POWH, Royal Randwick Racecourse.
• Three generous sized bedrooms
• Timber flooring throughout
• Renovated kitchen with marble style splash back
• Two modern bathrooms main inclusive of bath/shower
• Two W/C
• Internal laundry room
• Two separate entrances
• Car space plus plenty of off street parking
For more details or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
• Ari Ladas on 0405 750 886 or [email protected]
• Gilles Delvaux on 0449 289 547 or [email protected]
•Sam Karatasas on 0418 280 923 or [email protected]
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|