This lovely two-bedroom unit is located in a quiet street of Randwick. There is an open-plan lounge and dining space along with two light-filled bedrooms and one central bathroom complete with laundry facilities. Preparing meals will be a pleasure in the well-equipped kitchen with overhead and under-bench cabinets, a tiled backsplash and a freestanding electric cooktop and oven.
You can leave the car in the undercover car space and walk from this well-maintained and secure building to nearby cafes, restaurants and public transport links. Randwick Plaza and the Royal Randwick Shopping Centre are within easy reach along with the Prince Of Wales Hospital, UNSW Sydney and the Royal Randwick Racecourse. A gentle stroll will take you to Centennial Park while Coogee Beach and the Sydney CBD are both conveniently located just a short drive away.
- Top floor, bright & airy apartment
- Open plan living and dining area
- Separate Kitchen with electric cooking
- Two bedrooms with leafy outlook
- Security building
- Located in prime Randwick pocket
For more details or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
• Ari Ladas on 0405 750 886 or [email protected]
• Gilles Delvaux on 0449 289 547 or [email protected]
• Sam Karatasas on 0418 280 923 or [email protected]
Virtual Furniture has been used
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$975 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||404|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|