Perfectly positioned in a quiet street of Kingsford. The one bedroom apartment is walking distance to Anzac Parade, the district of locals bars, restaurants and cafes. Convenient living with supermarkets and other necessary amenities nearby, UNSW is approx a 5 minutes walk. Maroubra beach is 5.0kilometers and Westfield shopping center is only 3.0 kilometers away. Buses and the Sydney light rail are walking distance providing easy access to Kingsford and surrounding suburbs.
Property Features Include:
• Double sized master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Bathed in the natural light of a due northern aspect
• Modern kitchen, Caesar Stone benches, dishwasher
• Large sunroom/study with built-in wardrobe
• Instantaneous Gas heating
• Intercom access
• High detailed ceilings, internal laundry, polished floors and picture rails
For more details or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
• Krissy Karatasas on 0450 077 253 or [email protected]
• Gilles Delvaux on 0449 289 547 or [email protected]
• Andrew Yong on 0400 659 087 or [email protected]
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|