Offered for the first time in decades, this local icon located in the popular Spring Farm Estate now offers the astute buyer a once off opportunity.
Proudly sitting on an extra-large and level 3094m² parcel of land and surrounded by new homes, here is a unique opportunity to own a slice of Tasmania’s past.
• An exciting renovation project for this iconic property
• Large master bedroom with lavish fully tiled ensuite
• Sun filled lounge room with Northerly aspect and open fire
• 4 bedrooms, formal entry foyer and family room
• External entertaining areas – In -ground Pool
• Fully landscaped and fully fenced
• Loads of parking including double carport
If you are in the market for that special renovation project, make sure you put “The Homestead at Spring Farm” on the top of your list.
Inspections by appointment
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||187|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|