Located on a wonderful 2195m2 lifestyle block with a mass of space to relax and play, this stunning Beechwood home is the family oasis you’ve been looking for!
Positioned in a sought-after modern estate surrounded by quality homes and just 7 minutes from the Hunter Expressway, you’ll adore the many luxuries that are on offer in such a high quality home. Ducted air conditioning, high quality fixtures, both open plan living & dining and a formal lounge/theatre room, walk-in pantry and linen cupboards, and solar panels for affordable family living.
But the true hero of this immaculate residence is the absolutely divine pool and entertaining area where endless summer fun awaits! This will certainly be a favourite area of the home with its covered alfresco area (that is a whopping 10m long!), beautiful sparkling in-ground swimming pool, plus a poolside cabana where you can kick back with a cheese platter and wine in hand for hours of tranquil relaxation.
With so much space on offer, there’s still plenty of scope left on the block to construct that all important dream man cave and still have abundant space for parking the caravan, boat, bikes or trailers. For pet lovers, your pooches will live a very comfortable life in the backyard with full fencing and endless space to play and roam.
- Exquisite 4 bedroom Beechwood Home, constructed 2018
- 2195m2 fully fenced lifestyle block with reserve outlook
- Stylish modern kitchen equipped with large island bench, 5 burner gas cooktop, pendant lighting, plumbed-in fridge space & walk-in pantry
- Theatre/media room with tv niche, built-in shelving + ceiling fan
- HUGE covered outdoor alfresco zone with 9m x 3m in-ground swimming pool
- Tranquil 3.3m x 3.4m cabana overlooks pool area
- Kids backyard playground zone
- Four comfortable bedrooms all appointed with ceiling fans & built-in robes
- Large master has private ensuite & walk-in robe
- Contemporary bathroom with shower niche & separate w/c
- Internal laundry
- Ducted zone air conditioning
- Walk-in linen cupboard
- 11 x Solar panels
- Gas hot water
- Foxtel dish
- Double auto garage
- Flat parking space for caravan, boat, trailers, etc
- 5km to Hunter Expressway
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$245 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|