Set in a quiet and friendly estate, this beautiful modern home has everything you need!
The sleek and stylish kitchen is a definite highlight with stone benchtops and timber accents. A lovely open plan living room connects seamlessly to a covered outdoor alfresco overlooking the well-sized grassy backyard. Sit down and enjoy the afternoons whilst the kids play in the large secure backyard bordering a pocket of reserve.
Three spacious bedrooms and two contemporary bathrooms complete the functional floorplan with the master offering a private ensuite and walk-in robe.
Just 4 years old, this is the perfect package for the choosey home buyer, the savvy investor or the first home buyer!
- Brick & tile construction with double garage and driveway parking
- Contemporary kitchen with modern stainless-steel appliances, dishwasher & bottled gas
- Three spacious bedrooms with two modern bathrooms
- Built in robes and walk in robe and ensuite to main bedroom
- Covered outdoor alfresco area
- Gently sloping spacious and secure backyard
- 5 minute drive to town centre and shops
- 2 minutes to M1
- 30 mins to Port Stephens waterways
Saturday 16th October: Inspections between 11.00am and 12.00pm. Please call or email John Edmondson to book an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||298|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|